This blog is about...

.Daily Life .JMusic .Dream5 .TPop .GENERATIONS .Japan
.JDrama .EBiDAN .Stitch .palet .Da-iCE .Movies .Books .Series .Hey! Say! JUMP .Music Videos .Brazil .Christian Bale .Baseball .Fangirling .PrizmaX .Gifs .Photos .Johnny's Entertainment .VIMCLIP .Kubota Masataka .CDs .Traveling .Yuma Nakayama
...and some other stuff

Saturday, August 16, 2014

[396][PV]Generations - Always With You

I am badly in love the new song and music video of Generations (from Exile Tribe). My love for the song grew within the last days but I loved the music video from first sight. No wonder since I love them and they are so pretty! xD Also I always love their music videos. However here is my little tribute to music video and of course the music video itself as well.




Until next time, bye~

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know this song! Thanks for writing about it \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete