This blog is about...

.Daily Life .JMusic .Dream5 .TPop .GENERATIONS .Japan
.JDrama .EBiDAN .Stitch .palet .Da-iCE .Movies .Books .Series .Hey! Say! JUMP .Music Videos .Brazil .Christian Bale .Baseball .Fangirling .PrizmaX .Gifs .Photos .Johnny's Entertainment .VIMCLIP .Kubota Masataka .CDs .Traveling .Yuma Nakayama
...and some other stuff

Saturday, September 20, 2014

[406][JMusic]Top 15 releases 09.2014

 
I once did this as a video on my youtube chanel but because of copy right the videos have been deleted after some time and I stopped doing those lists but now I will start doing them again. I will link the music videos so you can watch them. I hope you like some of the songs. So here comes my first list. This one is for September 2014. Have fun taking a look.

[#15 color-code - I Like Dat]



[#14 CHIHIRO - Reset]




[#13 chelsy - I Will]




[#12 etsuco - Ambitious]




[#11 Usagi - Koko Kara]




[#10 Yuma Nakayama - Butterfly]




[#09 HR - Kibo no Tsubomi]




[#08 PrizmaX - Reborn]




[#07 Hey! Say! JUMP - Weekender] 




[#06 JAMOSA - Love Ain't Easy]




 go under the cut to see my top 5




[#05 GENERATIONS - Always With You]




[#04 Yu Sakai - Summer Again]




[#03 SOLIDEMO - Gimi Gimi Love]



[#02 WHITE JAM - Usotsuki]




[#01 AKLO - RGTO feat. SALU, Haganeda Teflon & K DUB SHINE] 


No comments:

Post a Comment