This blog is about...

.Daily Life .JMusic .Dream5 .TPop .GENERATIONS .Japan
.JDrama .EBiDAN .Stitch .palet .Da-iCE .Movies .Books .Series .Hey! Say! JUMP .Music Videos .Brazil .Christian Bale .Baseball .Fangirling .PrizmaX .Gifs .Photos .Johnny's Entertainment .VIMCLIP .Kubota Masataka .CDs .Traveling .Yuma Nakayama
...and some other stuff

Friday, January 29, 2016

New Blog!!


Hey everyone!
I decided to open up a new blog because there is way to much privat stuff on this blog and I want to reduce my blogging to japanese music related stuff. If you are interessted in the blog here is the address.


Also I don't know if I will delete "Jpop Fangirl" or if I will still keep it open.
Just so you know.

Thanks for visiting this blog!

bye~

1 comment:

  1. wow O_O .. thanks a lot for keeping this updated so long :D so much in one place ^^ It's going to take me a while to go through this many :p

    ReplyDelete